Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cast of Characters In The Blog


Husband - mine
Daughter, mine, 11 years old, incredibly smart, thinks she runs the house
Son, mine, 8 years old, sweet and funny, serious Oedipal complex

Mom - Mine
Dad - Also Mine

Mom1, Husband's mom
Dad1, Husband's dad

My friends:
   Friend1, aka Bury-A-Body-Friend, or BABF for short
   Friend2
   Friend3

Husband's Nearest and Dearest
   Friend Beta1
   Friend Beta2
   Friend Beta3
   Friend4, aka Jason Statham

Brother - Middle to my oldest (I'm the best one)
Sister - Youngest, subservient to me, the boss, in all things
Aunt - Mom's sister
Uncle - Aunt's husband
Sister Beta - Aunt's daughter
Uncle1 - Husband's mom's bro

Others
B - One of my (many) cousins
Cousin2 - Another one of my multitude of cousins
Mr & Mrs Neighbor, aka Neighbor - A friend who has lived next to my parents for 40+ years
S - Daughter's precocious friend
Daughter2 - My hypothetical future daughter-in-law

Niece - My sister's oldest - a very bright and funny toddler
Baby Niece - My sister's baby

Guinea Pig, aka GP, aka KitKat - Daughter's dead guinea pig
Dog - My dead dog
Cat - My dead cat
Goldfish - Son's gold goldfish
Silver 1 & 2 - Son's silver goldfish. He died once but was steathily replaced by me, hence the "1" and the "2"
Crayfish - Daughter's dead crayfish
Cousin2 - Another one of my multitude of cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment